VP, Collateral Management
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
VP, Collateral Management
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
- Manage a team of associates that oversee the Futures client margin process.
- Driving client service and ensures that their team/project consistently meets the highest level of client service expectations
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Attend client visits when required
- Staff development and appraisal process
- Responsible for managing all risk aspects including any internal & external audits
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the day to day Collateral Process is conducted
- Monitoring and managing resources prudently
- Responsible for ensuring team adheres to all internal policies, procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Must have direct experience in Collateral Management, ideally in Futures Client Clearing but OTC or Repo Collateral experience also considered
- Highly numerate with analytical problem solving ability with proven track record of delivering results
- Team management experience is a must
- Thorough understanding of the collateral governance and control environment
- Confident in facing off to senior stakeholders across the business (including Sales, Trading, Product Control, Credit and Legal).
- Willingness to quickly develop the role via IT and process reengineering to improve control, automation and levels of sophistication
- Strong controls background with previous experience of implementing and maintaining key business controls
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 22/09/2017
Singapore, , 01, 2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02,
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40