VP, Corporate Account Services, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To ensure the smooth running of the Corporate Account Services team and ensure that the various targets that are in line with the Bankâ€™s vision and strategy are successfully delivered.
The incumbent is responsible for the smooth running of the Corporate Account Services operations team. Primary scope of the operations team includes Corporate Account opening, processing Change of Mandates, Account Maintenance and Account Closure for the bankâ€™s Corporate Customers. The team is also responsible for other Corporate Accounts activities such as mandate capture and CIF creation.
With the bankâ€™s active digital strategy, the incumbent is expected to drive process improvements and participate actively in the bankâ€™s digital initiatives to drive customer experience and productivity. In addition, with the bankâ€™s forecasted growth with the introduction of new Accounts capabilities, the incumbent is expected to drive demand management and create capacity for the team to support new initiatives.
With a digital future in the horizon, grooming and developing a team of highly engaged, future ready workforce will form a key part of the incumbentâ€™s core responsibilities.
- Ensure smooth running of the Corporate Account Services team, balancing capacity and controls, ensuring that business objectives are met
- Actively identifies opportunities for process improvements in Corporate Account Services
- Partner with Business, Compliance, Regional stakeholders to drive digital agenda for Corporate Account Services.
- Sets direction for the team in process improvements to achieve higher STP through various technological capabilities
- Participate actively in various forums to represent Corporate Account Services in the various Customer Journeys, Employee Journeys or digital initiatives
- Contribute actively as key subject matter expert in areas relating to KYC/AML, Account Onboarding, Account Opening, Account Maintenance in various forums.
- Ensure that various KPIs in areas of productivity, people, product, controls, capacity are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that the teams documentation around standard operating procedures and process risk maps are accurate and up to date
- Develop and groom a team of future ready workforce
- Degree holder
- Minimum 10-15 years' experience in banking operations or relevant experience
- Good understanding of operations process and risk & control
- Good domain knowledge in the arena of Corporate/Institutional Banking customer base and familiar with KYC/AML requirements for Corporate customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management and people skills
- Able to identify possibilities and opportunities end to end in terms of process improvements
- Analytical, with an eye for detail
- Experience in Project management will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.