This role is in the Corporate Banking Control Office focusing on offshore credit. You will be working on credit proposals, financial analysis, credit ratings and assessments.
My client is a leading global bank looking to hire an experienced Credit Analyst.
- To provide independent assessment of the credit proposals/rating applications put up by Originating Offices (Agent Offices) for the facilities booked in Singapore.
- To ensure that financial analyses, periodic credit reviews, and credit applications performed by Originating Offices (Agent offices) meet the requirement of the Branch.
- To be alert to the economic and business environment of the assigned customers, be mindful of the potential impact on their credit standings, and carrying out necessary actions to mitigate such risks.
- Recognised degree in any field (preferably in business, accountancy or economics)
- Relevant credit experience of at least 5 years or above, with good knowledge of regional market especially Indian Market due to client coverage
- Other qualities sought include good time management skills, strong initiative skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Permanent position
- Salary $7k to $9k depending on experience
Please click the APPLY button with your CV to have a quick chat to learn about this opportunity.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635
Registration No: R1982019