VP, Credit COO Central Support, Risk Management Group
- We offer a competitve salary and benefits package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Respond to queries and/or surveys from regulators and external parties (e.g. rating agencies, internal agencies)
- Manage MAS inspections and issue closure
- Prepare presentation materials on behalf of the CCO and/or CRO for presentation to senior management, regulators and external parties
- Assist the team lead in overseeing the activities of the other team members (e.g. reviewing of Committee minutes, internal reports etc)
- Assist the team lead in participating and/or leading internal changes in response to regulatory changes and new initiatives (e.g. BCBS 239)
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in the financial sector, preferably in a bank
- Experience in Credit; understand core credit principles.
- Experience in communicating with external parties and preferably with regulators or other international organisations
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good writing skills to convey succinct presentations to senior management
- Strong team player, and able to manage senior stakeholders
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.