VP, Credit Manager, Structured Credit, Private Banking
DBS Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Client facing role where you work with Relationship Managers on complex credit transactions, starting from credit initiation to limit activation to closing the deals. This entails working collaboratively with Credit Risk, Credit Control and Legal & Compliance to provide a seamless credit journey for clients.
- Review credit related documentation issues and assess collateral acceptability, address loan and security documentation requirements.
- Maintain good credit quality of the loan portfolio and to raise early alert cases promptly.
- Ensure good end-to-end credit process for Wealth.
- Responsible for the timely completion of annual credit reviews for assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Undertake credit or risk-related initiatives / projects to facilitate operational efficiency within Wealth, as well as enhance customer journey
- Degree from a recognised university in business, accountancy or finance.
- Sound knowledge of credit, risk implications of credit structures and documentation requirements.
- Good working knowledge of wealth investment products and retail banking products (real estate, credit card etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Good team player with excellent attitude, interpersonal skills and able to multi-task.
- Possess perseverance, initiative and good communication skills.
- Commercial minded but anchored with high professional integrity.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.