VP, Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP, Cyber Threat IntelligenceUOB Group Security Operations Center (SOC) is looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) analyst to be based in Singapore. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of cyber security experience and a good understanding of emerging cyber threats, cyber-attack trends and the evolving legislations and framework for cybersecurity.
- Research, analyze and triage vendor and open source intelligence feeds and translate them into actionable cyber intelligence for GSOC operation team to monitor.
- Perform analysis on campaigns, threat actor TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures), technical indicators of compromise, cyber-attack trend, and exploitation of technology.
- Produce concise tactical warning reports and other analytic reports that detail daily findings, events, and activities.
- Synthesize cyber threat intelligence into non-technical weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports for senior management and relevant business stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date security industry awareness and malware trends, and be able to understand how emerging threats may potentially impact the organization.
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Regional Studies, or Cyber security
- Professional security related qualification (i.e. GCIA, GCIH, CISSP etc) is preferred but not mandatory
- Highly developed research and analytical skills
- Experience in cyber threat intelligence gathering and able to develop statistically significant patterns related to cyber threats
- Ability to leverage online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialized Web sites, social media, dark web and other sources
- Good understanding of malware types, malware analysis tools and procedures
- Knowledge of emerging digital or online technologies, online social behaviors, and computer or Internet slang
- Hands-on experience with threat intelligence platforms and tools - PaloAlto Autofocus, Crowdstrike, Flashpoint, Fireeye iSight, Codenomicon AbuseSA, CTX Soltra Edge, Paterva Maltego, Recorded Future.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Process and procedure adherence
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities