VP, Cyber Threat Specialist
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Our client is an established Global Bank with a large presence in the region. They are currently looking for a VP, Cyber Threat Specialist to join their team.
As a VP, Cyber Threat Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Performing analysis on cyber threat intelligence that has been highlighted to the team. This could include performing malware analysis, digital forensics and threat hunting.
- Working closely with various stakeholders within the Cyber Security function to mitigate/remediate cyber threats.
- Working closely with the management to bring in new tools to enhance the bank’s cyber security capabilities.
- More than 5 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Experience in threat hunting and malware analysis / digital forensics
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and application security
- Experience in a SOC / Incident Response environment is an added advantage
If you have the required skills, and would like to be a part of an advanced and forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1656500