VP, DevOps Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing availability and reliability container platform services.
- You will work on container platform engineering to enhance and operationalize platform product capabilities to support production workload.
- Support applications running within the container platform.
- You are required to work independently to administrate/setup the full stack of automated solution to standardize and simplify container infrastructure operations.
- Setup and harden existing container platform clusters; continue to upgrade and refresh existing clusters to conform to internal guidelines.
- You should be an ITE, polytechnic or university graduate with good experience working with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. We will consider candidates who do not meet all stated requirements but have a good flair for engineering.
- Experience with Linux/Windows operation systems and best practices
- Experience with virtualization and container technologies.
- Automation experience, we will automate everything that can be automated
- A commitment to system operations best practices.
- Hands-on knowledge in server administration (Apache, Nagios, Docker, RedHat Linux 7 and above)
- Working experience in OpenShift 3/4 clusters setup and management.
- Good knowledge in VMware, Kubernetes
- Good understanding in Internet Technologies, protocols and security such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, REST, LDAPS, Kerberos
- Optional competencies:
- Working knowledge in REST, JSON, GIT
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible and Jenkin
- Experience with CloudForm
- SQL, MariaDB
- Experience with a Testing framework and writing your own Unit and System tests
- Experience with PXE boot, repo server.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.â€<