VP, Digital Product Manager, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Understand and assess the consumer market and competitive landscapes across key markets.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to define the digital strategy and product roadmap.
- Establish robust and proactive products and services, business development, marketing and technology roadmaps to deliver against strategy.
- Work with country business and functional teams to define, deliver and review program success matrix based on agreed goals.
- Able to communicate and present confidently to all levels within the organization.
- 8 to 10 years in consumer internet / ecommerce / financial service / management consulting or related industries specially focused on the Taiwan and China market.
- Strong business leader with demonstrated success in strategy and business development, track record of delivering impactful business programs
- Impeccable business acumen, able to develop comprehensive strategy and plans as well as translate into program delivery and business success
- Domain knowledge and extensive experience in core, emerging and alternative payments critical
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions to drive strategy development, program success and KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and commitment
- A good team player who is able to work well with product specialist, operational teams, technical teams and external vendors
- Self-starter, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Good understanding of Online Security Risk and Internet/Mobile payment industry
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.