VP, Digital Product Owner, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 08-Jun-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
• Define digital wealth roadmap and responsible for end to end product lifecycle development
• Ideate with design team and wealth management business to create user journeys using HCD concepts
• Create product backlog, write user stories and prioritize features development to deliver best in-class digital experience
• Manage relationships and communicate to senior stakeholders on product development progress, risks and issues
• Partner with stakeholders across Business, GTO and Legal & Compliance to meet business KPIs, and deliver agreed agenda within budget and timeline
• Support product implementation activities (pre and post). Eg, process definition, UAT, Contact Centre/ Branch training, create rollout plan and production testing
• Track product performance and drive customer engagement activities Job Requirements
• Minimum 10 years of Digital Product Management experience in Retail Banking sector (Certified Scrum Product Owner will be an advantage)
• Ability to effectively motivate and influence across all levels of the firm
• Strong knowledge of retail wealth management products
• Familiar with digital and mobile trends/technologies development
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Positive attitude, willingness to challenge current processes
• Experience working in a matrixed environment across businesses and functions teams Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.