VP, FCSS Advisory - Consumer Banking, Group Compliance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Live More, Bank Less.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Support Group Head of AML for AML related activities
- Ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of various Group standards across BU / Countries.
- Review of AML / CFT related matters and provide appropriate advisory strategy.
- Participate in digitalization projects e.g KYC related process improvements.
- To assist in conducting New Products Approval Request reviews.
- Conduct AML / CFT trainings.
- Preparation of Monthly AML key metrics reporting.
- Ad-hoc projects involving AML initiatives / improvement.
- To assist on other FCSS advisory – Fraud, ABC, Sanctions, etc.
- Provides regional support for AML / CFT related matters.
- Assist in implementing / coordinating EWRA Framework (across countries).
- Bachelor Degree of a relevant field.
- Minimum 6-8 years of AML experience involving in areas such as CDD / Transaction Monitoring / Sanction Screening / Client Risk Review.
- Good working knowledge on the different business segments (Retail / Corporates / Private Bank).
- Extensive understanding of MAS Notice 626.
- Certification as an AML specialist (e.g Diploma in AML) with a recognized institution.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Understanding / exposure of AML frameworks across Asia and the MAS/OFAC sanctions regulations will be an advantage.
- Exhibit timeliness, responsibility and is dependable in all work assigned.
- Ability to work well in a team and with minimum supervision.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.