About five years ago, two brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
TenX is by the people, for the people. Dive deep with us!
As the VP Finance in TenX, you will be a strategic partner to the CEO, together with the executive team, to drive business decisions and the hyper growth of our company at a global level. As a key leader of the company, you will be spearheading our finance function, leading a cross-regional team to achieve positive business outcomes. You will help us with:
Requirements We need you to have:
- Strategy & Planning
- Oversee company's financial function and be a strategic partner to the CEO and executive leadership team to shape and drive long term business strategies and growth
- Continuously improve the financial performance and efficiency of the business.
- Drive the company's financial planning & budgeting process and develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Advise and implement tax strategies globally
- Finance Operations
- Oversee the financial operations of the company, subsidiaries and foreign entities.
- Lead and develop the cross-regional team to a high performing finance team.
- Ensure timely and structured financial reporting cadence to support business planning and reviews.
- Plan, manage, and continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of overall financial and accounting processes
- Supervise acquisition due diligence & negotiations and represent the company to the investors and investment bankers
- Financial Reporting
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Manage financial performance reporting to the board of directors
We would love for you to have:
- 10-15 years of experience as a Finance or Accounting professional
- At least 2 years executive level leadership experience at a high growth startup
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy, ACCA and/or other related professional qualifications
- Extensive knowledge in current financial subjects, accounting, tax, money market and macro environment
- Strong business acumen, operations and people leadership skills
- Ability to work with and engage people at different levels and thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced and unstructured environment
- Interest in payments, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
Benefits You can expect:
- Relevant experience in FX trading, payment or crypto environment
- Experience or exposure in a leadership capacity at the global level
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention a well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A MacBook, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S