VP, Finance & Business Planning - Cards & Payments, Group Finance
Posting Date: 21-Feb-2020
Location: Toa Payoh, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services
function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals. Group Finance
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group. Job Responsibilities
- Managing product financials and behavioral analysis of Unsecured loan products
- Developing Financial Models for Unsecured loan products
- Projection on Sales Volume, Ending Balances and Spreads
- Develop and analyze predictive cum profitability models to guide new product development and customer retention
- Work with Risk Analytics to optimize on Unsecured loan products offering and profitability
- Involve in Monthly Analysis and Forecast of ending balances, spreads and revenues, Annual Budgeting and 5Y yearly ICAPP forecast.
- Preparation of Unsecured loan products financial results and KPIs for management reporting
- MIS mapping of various Unsecured loan products in Financial System to ensure correct classification and revenue recognition
- Expense Monitoring e.g. A&P, Expense Accrual.
- To support Unsecured Head and PFS Finance on all ad-hoc product analysis requests
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Business Administration or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience in financial modeling and business analysis
- Strong inclination in financial and management reporting tools (e.g. Excel Macro/PowerPoint / Database extraction skills)
- Understanding of key business drivers and competitive trends in the unsecured lending industry will be useful
- Analytical and good strategic thinking
- Self-driven and has strong managerial and interpersonal skills
Apply now and make a difference.