- Permanent, Full time
- Faststream Recruitment
- Full time
VP Financial Reporting
My client is an SGX listed firm, with a global footprint and a leading position in the marine supply and engineering industries. We are looking for a senior finance professional with strong and proven SGX reporting and compliance experience to take ownership and responsibility for this function within the greater finance team.
Reporting to the Global Group CFO based in Singapore, you will be responsible for:
- Key point of contact with the SGX as the liason between this listed entity and the SGX.
- All SGX Reporting and compliance.
- Accounts consolidation and financial reporting.
- Liaison between auditors and the company.
- Ensure all financial reports are accurate in all material aspects & accounts are maintained with highest integrity at all times.
- Ensure adequate documentation and appropriate approvals are obtained to support all transactions in the books of accounts.
- As this is a senior role within the team, day to day running of the Finance Department will form part of your role
- To implement and execute continuous improvement projects.
Ideally you will have:
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Post graduate qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CFA)
- Significant and proven experience in a financial and regulatory reporting role (within an SGX listed entity or as an external auditor auditing SGX listed entities)
- Process reengineering and process improvement project experience (both planning and execution)
- Demonstrated leadership/influencing skills and the ability to drive to initiatives through to completion involving other functions and businesses
- Proven people management experience
- Good understanding of the internal control practices
- Given the international environment and various global stakeholders, strong and proven verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Team player focused on results and collaboration