• Leading Real Estate firm. • Dynamic working environment • Competitive Salary & Bonus
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Real Estate space with stable and growing AUM.
A role has opened up within the Finance team for a driven VP to join the group. The role reports to the CEO. You will be responsible for
- Managing a large team in the Real Estate Fund Finance team
- Quarterly review of accounting records and reporting packages;
- Review/ preparation of local GAAP (and/or IFRS as required) financial statements;
- Manage the process of preparation of consolidated financial statements by an external service provider for the various top holding companies;
- Work in a team to coordinate the (interim) audit process, liaising with local, group and global auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met.
- Deliver quarterly NAV, Debt and cash analysis and coordination of sign off·
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 years of Fund Accounting experience in the Real Estate financial analysis and reporting.
- A recognised degree in Accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
- Candidates from Big4 or accounting firms or outsourced accounting services industry with experience specialising in Real Estate industry can be considered.
- Strong Supervisory skills with experience in managing and/or leading staff for 4 years
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with management and stakeholders
- High degree of commitment to meet deadlines
Please send your resume, in WORD format only, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541