VP, Group Financial Planning & Analytics, Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Support the Head of Group FP&A and CFO with preparation of Board memo and Board meeting materials of the quarterly performance management of the Business Units and Countries across the Group.
- Lead and manage a team of 2 for the monthly flash and actual performance analysis and reports across Business units and countries for the Group. Drive and deepen data analytics to provide greater insights to Senior Management on performance drivers. This includes managing return on risk weighted assets calculations as well as other financial metrics measurement.
- Partner with Business/Support Finance teams to ensure timely and accurate provision of business information for Management presentations.
- Partner with Group Planning/HR on the Group Scorecard performance analysis to attribute performance of respective Country and Business Unit using various performance metrics.
- Drive alignment across Financial accounting vs MIS financials.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance. Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CA, CFA) is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience in FP&A in banks/financial institutions; or banking audit in Big 4.
- Hands-on experience with BI and data analytic/visualization tools is advantageous.
- Experience in project/change management is an added advantage.
- Conversant in MS Excel & Powerpoint applications.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Comfortable with managing and analysing voluminous data.
- Ability to think creatively; enthusiastic and tenacious about finding solutions to challenge problems.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and foster effective teamwork.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.