The successful applicant will be responsible for the daily administration of hedge funds, as well as the one point contact to investment managers and funds’ investors. He/she will lead a team of senior fund accountants and fund accountants to deliver timely and accurate fund administration services to our fund clients.
- Ensure that necessary controls are in order, adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to our clients.
- Review and ensure accuracy of daily / weekly / monthly NAV valuation of client funds.
- Monitor accuracy of fund expenses (management fee, performance fee etc.).
- Review funds’ share registry dealing orders and ensure all are processed in high accuracy and timely manner.
- Perform AML checks for investors.
- Implement FATCA and CRS Programme to ensure client funds’ compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review, manage and liaise with auditors for audits of client funds.
- Assist in pre launch phase of new client fund vehicles; launching of new fund and review operational procedure.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- Member of ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in fund administration industry, or in hedge fund.
- At least 3 years of experience in managerial role.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and reconciliation practices and procedures.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Having knowledge of transfer agency services, FATCA and CRS will be an advantage.
- Proficient in using PFS-Paxus will be an advantage.
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written English skills is a must, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.