VP, IT Audit, Corporate Investment Banking
- Competitive Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 15 Nov 18
A VP, IT Audit, position has become available at one of the leading international banks in Singapore.
This role sits within the APAC team and is responsible for providing IT Audit coverage to a broad and diverse set of business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute IT audit from identifying and analyzing risks, planning, conducting audit interviews, documenting, preparing reports to making recommendations
- Lead team activities on regional audits
- Manage the overall quality, consistency, risk management and adherence to professional standards for audits
- Stay abreast of developments within the organization
- Evaluate the impact of all control deficiencies in an audit
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree with relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP etc
- Minimum 7 years' relevant work experience in IT Audit within the banking industry
- Strong domain knowledge in infrastructure, information security, database administration
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.