VP Infrastructure Audit (APAC and Global)
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
A Top Tier Global Bank is looking for a driven VP Infrastructure Auditor to join its regional team in Singapore to lead audits in APAC and at times, Global. It is expected to travel for about 30% in this role.
- Carry out planning, preparation, coordination and execution of audits, mainly across IT infrastructure, IT infrastructure applications, operation of IT platforms and IT processes
- Lead and participate in audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of technology controls
- Contribute to business monitoring/ continuous audit assessment and overall implementation of Group Audit Methodology
- The position offers the opportunity to develop relationships across the bank and to communicate the results of the work to stakeholders at all levels
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Experience in IT Audit (a must) or a combination of IT Audit and IT Risk Management or Information Technology experience
- Good understanding of IT security, IT production controls (e.g. change-/ problem- management), information security, operating systems, databases and regulatory requirements in the banking sector
- Certificates in CISA, CISM, CISSP are desirable
- Open dialog communication and culture knowledge is imperative for this position to work with peers in different countries and culture
- Ability to commit to 30% travel
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Kristen Lim (R1217440) at email@example.com thanks.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you are interested to find out about other opportunities that we have in Audit, Risk, Compliance and Analytics, do get in touch as well.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330