VP, Institutional Sales - Treasury & Markets
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
See job description for details
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
- Senior salesperson to work with onshore China colleagues to build Institutional investors business based out of Singapore
- Reports to T&M head of institutional sales in Singapore.
- To uncover and develop business opportunities for FI clients (banks and non-banks), working with FIG China and T&M china.
- To coordinate transaction management with China and HK team to ensure smooth trade execution, including getting credit lines and trade approval.
- Good degree from a reputable University
- 10 yearsâ€™ experience or more in financial markets, with at least 5 years in market sales/structuring
- Preference for candidates with strong and sizeable FI client relationship in China
- Strong quantitative background and product knowledge
- Proficiency in written and oral Chinese and English
- Based in Singapore, but to travel to China when necessary
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.