VP, Intelligent Banking Team Lead, Digital Banking, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities:
- Lead, enable and assist a country team (e.g. Indonesia or India) from concept to design, through to build and implementation of Intelligent Bank
- Develop deep customer insights through customer immersions which will guide product and feature development for each market
- Work in a cross-functional manner with product managers, design & research, data science, product delivery, technology and marketing to design, build, test and implement new features of Intelligent Bank. Push the boundaries of what has been done before, while being practical about cost, regulations, technology, and timing to go to market
- Understand data deeply - from identifying data sources and architecture, to driving data analysis for planned features and customer journeys, to making data-based recommendations and solutions. Data drives all aspects of intelligent bank
- Manage execution to timelines, including handling unexpected issues, engaging stakeholders in changes, and while defining future build for the next releases of Intelligent Bank in parallel
- Bachelor Degree with 8 - 10 years of experience working in complex strategic initiatives across various geographies and across industries.
- Capable of handling multiple streams of work in different stages (e.g. definition / design of future build in parallel to delivery of current plan and requirements)
- Execution focused: Prioritises, practical, knows key milestones, monitors delivery, issues, risks
- Customer focus: understands and applies human centred design; no strong opinion on "this is what customers want"
- Analytical, fluent with data
- Team player, works well with others, manages stakeholders effectively
- Creative, intellectually curious, persistent and highly collaborative, with a passion
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.