VP Investment Compliance
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
* Leading Insurance Business * Excellent Work Life Balance * Friendly & Experienced Team
about the company
This leading insurance business is seeking an Investment Compliance Senior Manager. You will enjoy an excellent work life balance and significant development opportunities as part of this friendly and experienced team.
about the job
You will be assisting the CIO in all aspects of compliance relating to investment management. This includes managing relationships with banks, external fund manager and other departments across the business; keeping up to date with all areas of regulations applicable to the investment function; implementing and updating policies and assisting in oversight of regional offices.
skills and experience required
- At least 8 years of experience in the insurance / investments industry
- Sound working knowledge of applicable MAS regulations and guidelines to investments in insurance
- Strong negotiation skills and proven track record in project management
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. Alternatively, for any specific queries, you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.