VP, Investment Writer, UOB Asset Management
Posting Date: 08-Feb-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
- Analyse portfolio developments with a keen understanding of investment markets
- Work with various stakeholders including investment and sales teams to develop a differentiated content strategy and produce investment communications and relevant industry trends content for clients while overseeing projects from end-to-end
- Provide investors with compelling qualitative and quantitative communications, such as regular publications, general sales support material, unitholder report commentaries, and investment commentaries
- Collaborate across functions to create and tailor investment content to different target audience (retail or institutional), to optimize the path to conversion
- Take responsibility in regional projects to support the firm's investment content needs
- Identify, manage and co-create content with various external partners and agencies
Be a part of UOB Family
- A degree in economics, finance or business with minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience and demonstrated success within the writing field. Knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage
- A good head for numbers with a flair for writing is a must. Candidate should be analytical, detail-oriented and able to pull together ideas to make a convincing argument
- Has a pulse on industry and wider trends to be able to stay ahead of thought leadership trends
- A strong knowledge of digital and social publishing formats to be able to use content to drive engagement, leads and sales.
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail are a must, demonstrating the ability to work well under tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Being able to communicate effectively is essential and proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is also required
Apply now and make a difference.