VP, Lead Developer (Compliance)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 21 Mar 18
VP, Lead Developer (Compliance)Job Objective:
- To lead and be part of the team to deliver AML solutions to UOBS, other subsidiaries and overseas branches.
- Lead a team of developers and testers, fulfilling requests coming from Projects and Change Requests
- Involvement from user requirements to eventual delivery
- Work with other units in the bank, both IT and Business
- Work with other Application Development Managers to ensure sound design and integration
- Work with and manage vendors for delivery
- Work with subject matter experts within the bank
- Responsible for the deliverables and ensure that they are delivered in accordance with the project schedule and standards.
- Address and resolve project-related issues, escalation and inform management as necessary.
- Ensure that the project team conducts thorough quality testing and all errors are properly logged and monitored.
- Anticipate, analyse, address and resolve any issues or risks either independently or together with the relevant stakeholders and propose alternative solutions as necessary.
- Responsible for individual deliverables and ensure that they are delivered in accordance with the project schedule and standards
- Perform limited development when necessary
- Commitment and self-driven
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in system development.
- Experience in team, vendor and user management
- Experience in application solution-ing
- Experience in technical infrastructure
- Good understanding and experience in project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A good communicator in speaking & writing Analytical mindset and good problem solving skills
Good to have :-
- Experience in working in vendor environment
- Experience with Oracle database, Unix, Java, Control M or Weblogic
- Skills in AML products like Fircosoft, Actimize and Detica