VP, Network & Security Infra Engineer, Shared Infrastructure Services
Posting Date: 03-Feb-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG, 048616
Company: Unicom Data Bank Pte Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Network & Security Infra Engineer
- Responsible for managing Enterprise LAN and Regional WAN network infrastructure. As part of the role, the candidate will be involved in new technology evaluation, network architectural design, present proposed solution, project delivery, capacity management and operational support. The candidate must be able to systematically configure, analyze and diagnose network/firewall components and telecommunication links.
- Patch Management of network devices and ensure security compliance
- On 24 x 7 operational standby
Be a part of UOB Family
- Good Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 to 8 year's relevant working experience in LAN/WAN networking/security platform
- Strong technical competencies in managing routers, switches, firewalls, VPN appliance, Web proxy, load balancers, IP Telephony etc
- Working experience on SD-WAN, SDN, Cloud networking, Micro-segmentation
- Good analytical skills, meticulous, energetic, resourceful, and able to work under minimum supervision
- Eager to learn new skills / technology and keep abreast with industry trends and best practices
- Ability to articulate, possess strong written, documentation and effective communication skills
Apply now and make a difference.