VP, Portfolio Risk
- SGD 150,000 - SGD 200,000
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
A global investment management firm with a strong presence in Asia is looking for a VP Portfolio Risk to join their Risk Management function.
The role is primarily responsible for the independent assessment of the firm’s portfolio and to partner the investment teams to make risk managed decisions. The ideal candidate for this role can be from a market risk, quant risk, portfolio management or research background and must have good knowledge of multiple asset classes. You can look forward to working in a top tier firm that provides a long term career and a highly skilled team to work in.
- Conduct portfolio risk analysis, independently assess asset allocation and investment strategies
- Develop methodologies and frameworks to analyse and monitor risk
- Develop stress scenarios to test the portfolio
- Strong academic qualifications in a numerical or economical field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a large bank or fund management
- Able to work independently and in a team and manage senior stakeholders
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1330973