VP Product Manager, Mortgage Business
The Product Specialist is a senior level position responsible for the development of product plans, strategies and tactics in coordination with the Product Management team.The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position. Responsibilities:
- Manage the lifecycle strategy from acquisition through early client engagement and implement strategies to optimize portfolio performance
- Assess relevant customer, competitor, and industry insights to help define strategies to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Advise and provide insight and recommendations on innovative and strategic product development, product targeting, and segmentation strategies as well as direct and oversee aspects of product development life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field
- Provide subject matter expertise and execute on core marketing disciplines such as product development, price, promotions, platform and pillars, launching, and marketing to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Oversee product financial performance including identifying opportunities and gaps, and developing business strategies
- Work with Operations and Technology with regards to process design and vendor procurement as well as communicate business plans on marketplace approach
- Participate in budgeting and planning for strategic priorities and initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Required Licensing/Registration: Series 7
- Experience leading cross-functional team to define and achieve high value business goals
- Diverse functional experience (e.g. marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, analytics)
- Demonstrated experience driving business innovation, leveraging management information, and data analytics to drive results
- Experience in scenario development and forecasting as well as experience serving clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of product development, financial acumen, and investment processes across asset classes
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated analytical and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This is a Team Lead role, reporting to the Mortgage Business Head, managing a team of 10 staff.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .