VP, Relationship Manager - Institutional Banking Group (Food and Agri)
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Industry coverage banker in Food and Agri segment with focus on integrated players in Singapore and the Bank's core markets.
- Drive cross-border connectivity across the region (Eg : India, Indonesia, Bangladesh trade corridors) working in conjunction with coverage teams from other DBS Locations
- Prepare country industry coverage strategy and conduct account planning for direct and joint coverage cases
- Responsible for credit review process for direct & joint coverage accounts. In addition, provide industry concurrences, as required for cases under portfolio management
- The individual should have at least 5-8 years of corporate/transaction banking experience
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Good knowledge and experience in Food/ Agri industry
- Strong skill with experience in managing origination and execution
- Results-oriented and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities.
- Strong credit and financial analytical skills, experience in industry research.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.