VP, Responsible Investment - Environment, Social & Governance (ESG), UOB Asset Management
Posting Date: 16-Feb-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
The candidate will be a member of UOB AM's Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) Investment Team.
- Perform ESG Investment research as well as fundamental securities research and analysis in the various asset classes
- Perform investment research related areas such as securities valuation, financial modelling, company fundamental analysis and financial statement analysis.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Minimum Degree in Business or related disciplines; CFA certification is preferred as well.
- 5-10 years relevant experience in financial fundamental analysis and investment research
- Passion and in-depth knowledge of ESG, Sustainability and Investment Management.
- Familiar with Bloomberg, Excel, Factset, Microsoft Office.
- Able to work well with team mates.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.