VP, Senior Solution Architect (Content Delivery Network), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Define, plan, execute, and close CDN/WAF issues.
- To be the point of contact for DBS contracts for CDN implementation and resolve all technical issues individually or in support with CDN/WAF customer care or professional services.
- Direct and ensure the successful outcome of projects - coordinate with Cloudflare (CLOUDFLARE) technical project manager and CDN/WAF solution engineer
- To lead various teams in the planning, execution, implementation and their successful conclusion for CDN related activities in project
- To work closely with stakeholders by setting expectations, managing scope and risk, communicating status to senior management and ensure project meets designed business outcomes and objectives.
- Own the technical components of an CLOUDFLARE integration project including configuration changes, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support - with involvement of CLOUDFLARE professional services.
- Partner with CLOUDFLARE customer care to resolve issues that arise during integrations, or post implementation support.
- Accurate scope implementation timelines for integrations
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies
- Review CLOUDFLARE configurations with CLOUDFLARE Professional Services team members to ensure quality and accuracy to requirements
- Bachelor degree (or higher), with exposure to computer science, math, engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Certification in Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge in CDN architecture, Web application firewall (WAF) concepts and technologies
- Experience with general security technologies (OWASP), processes and concepts. Having certifications such as CISSP is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to understand complex systems
- Experience in CLOUDFLARE's Solutions including Magic Transit Routed, Magic Transit Connect, WAF Defender, Web Application Firewall, Global Traffic Manager, Dynamic Site Accelerator, and more.
- In depth knowledge of OSI Model, in particular the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge and experience in network configurations such as TCP/IP subnets, IPv4 vs IPv6, VPN, DNS configurations, DHCP etc
- Experience with Network Security Protocols and standards like SSL, TLS, IPSec etc
- Experience with Unix and web-related programming or scripting languages: Perl, PHP, Shell Scripting, J2EE, .NET, C#, JSP, ASP, etc
- Knowledge in Server virtualization, VCS clustering concepts
- Solid understanding of Internet protocol concepts (IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS).
- Knowledge in OpenSSL, SSH, SFTP, KERBEROS, PGP, HTTPS etc
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.â€<