VP, Strategic Cost Management, Group Finance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions â€" whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.Responsibilities
As the Group builds capability in Strategic Cost Management (SCM), there is a need for a senior resource to develop new capabilities for the Group including key strategic projects, governance, tracking progress against targets and leading culture change and communications relating to SCM.
The role will be responsible for the strategic areas listed above as well as priority areas as identified by the Head of SCM and Group Finance to sharpen our focus on SCM.
- Deliver SCM outcomes â€" provide strategic and operational support to deliver on scorecard KPIs for Group SCM
- Strong stakeholder engagement to work collaboratively on delivering SCM outcomes
- Conduct deep-dive analyses on prioritised areas
- Manage and deliver workstreams on strategic projects
- Deliver SCM outcomes
- Lead stakeholder engagement for select BU/SU areas
- Drive analytics in select areas
- Build SCM toolkits and frameworks
- More than 10 years of multi-disciplinary experience in Banking and Financial Services - understands the Financial Services and Banking cost landscape
- Proven ability to influence at a Senior level without direct authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Deep experience in Project management including benefit delivery and tracking and diagnostic analysis â€" qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to resolve issues and negotiate outcomes between disparate stakeholders
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.