VP, Technology & Digitalisation Audit, Group Audit
Posting Date: 11-Feb-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function is an independent internal audit team that provides objective assurance and consulting to improve and add value to the Group's operations. We help the Group achieve its strategic objectives by adopting a systematic and disciplined approach towards evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Job Responsibilities
- You will lead or participate in technology audits, which include reviewing the Bank's technology infrastructure security, cybersecurity controls, application controls and IT processes.
- You will plan, organise, and execute internal audits, including preparing audit plans and audit reports; and ensure audit objectives and test results are documented in a manner consistent with the Group Audit methodology. You may also be required to participate in special audits or overseas assignments.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent with at least 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in one or more IT infrastructure platforms and technologies such as Windows, Unix, databases, firewalls and network devices
- Good understanding of cybersecurity controls, including key areas such as vulnerability and patch management, network security, secure application controls, intrusion detection and incident response, identity management and access controls, encryption and data protection
- Work experience in system administration, network administration or security operations will be advantageous
- Familiarity with retail banking business and products, payment systems and digital channels, is advantageous but not a must
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong data analytic and scripting skills
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate pertinent risks and recommend business-focused solutions to improve risk management practices and regulatory compliance
Apply now and make a difference.