Understand the company’s strategy and mission; align to process control improvement initiatives.
- Able to map out process details and link up with the business objectives in identifying process improvements.
- Work with respective stakeholders (business and system SMEs) to streamline work flow for simplicity, process automation, achieve digital transformation, increase service quality, and improve service delivery.
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Implement banking system(regional application) into Singapore and the other branches in Asia
- Lead for operation improvement for existing system
- Lead for infrastructure upgrade
- A degree in Computer Science /IT, Business, Operations or a related field with more than 10 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of banking regulatory matters.
- Familiar with banking systems.
- Knowledge of business process operations and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind set with problem solving aptitude.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.