VP / AVP, Data First Communications and Community Lead - Analytics Centre of Excellence, DBS Transformation Group, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About the role:
- DBS has embarked on Data First transformation journey with the objective to become a truly data-driven. The program focuses on maximizing value from data by building data analytics capability and culture, making frictionless access to quality data and building a scalable and secured data platform.
- The Communications and Community Lead will help with communications about the data-driven transformation, capabilities and products being built and deployed by different teams in the bank, how these communication pieces might help educate the bank and galvanise them to action.
- Lead the communications strategy (digital and offline) and execution and stakeholder engagement for DataFirst
- Manage the plan around engagement with the four major pillars under DataFirst, and liaise with external comms team to align messages to Transformation Group and DBS level
- Build Data First brand and help raise awareness of DataFirst amongst all stakeholders
- Drive engagement with data and analytics communities
- Communicate the value of data and analytics capabilities and how these deliver value for the bank
- Manage consistent roll out of stories bank-wide on weekly basis, distribute for more exposure, and measure impact of communication
- Conceptualise and execute local and regional community events
- Review awards & conferences to drive up portfolio of projects and DBS
- Build and rollout bank wide internal portals
- Maintain thought leadership for CAO of Bank
- Work with other departments comms teams to ensure alignment of DataFirst messages
- Around 10 years of experience in developing and implementing internal comms strategy
- High level of interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with different stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to challenge and communicate (oral & written) at an operational and senior management and executive level within an organisation
- Excellent in story telling for all types of audience
- Ability to proof read and copy edit without further QA ready for comms
- Ability to prepare, interpret and present complex information to a wide variety of stakeholders both in writing and orally
- Experience in managing a team of copy writers, designers and other communication personnel
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Good to have understanding of Data, Governance, analytics, design thinking, agile, and adult learning psychology.
- Experience of working in a highly pressurised, cross functional department
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.