VP / AVP, Global Markets Business Finance
Posting Date: 01-Feb-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services
function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals. Group Finance
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group.
The role is part of the Global Markets (GM) Business Finance team with primary responsibility for providing performance management support to the Global Market segment. In addition, this role will play an important part in the rollout of Finance and Global Markets initiatives, including new products rollout. Job Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of daily, monthly and quarterly financials.
- Drive analytics across Global Market business desks and countries.
- Coordinate forecast and annual budget exercise for Global Markets
- Support new product rollout and treasury product structuring from finance perspective
- Support recurring review of existing Global Market product program
- Work closely with Business Units and Finance teams on projects and initiatives (e.g system automation)
• Degree or relevant professional qualification in accounting
• Minimum 8 years of related working experience
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good team player, meticulous and able to work independently under pressure to produce accurate and timely work Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.