VP / AVP, Regional Countries Technology Management, Technology COO Office, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About the role
The Technology & Operations Group is key to enabling the DBS vision of being Best Bank in the world #BBIW. We are constantly challenged by changes in technology advancements, increasing customer sophistication and regulatory requirements. As the Regional Country Technology for Group T&O, the incumbent will provide the leadership and working with various Regional Technology Teams to drive strategic initiatives and operational matters including technology risk, control and compliance, policies and standards.
- Governance of regional countries technology including strategic infrastructure and application roadmaps and operations.
- Alignment of Technology operating model
- Deliver regional initiatives through collaborations with various Technology teams in HO and regional countries.
- Management of regional countries technology operations, risk and audit controls.
- Alignment on HO processes, policies and standards across the regional countries.
- Providing leadership to regional country technology and operational governance on infrastructure, applications systems and technology risks managements (including operations, cybersecurity, control and compliance)
- Collaborate with regional country and head office (HO) technology teams to drive/manage technology projects.
- Govern regional country technology operations (systems availability, technology financials, technology risk, audit, controls and compliance).
- Manage regional countries critical production incident management, escalation, recovery and root cause analysis.
- Manage regional country requirements, assessing and prioritizing with respective technology teams
- Regulatory engagement, where required for regional initiatives.
- Drive regional processes, policies and standards. Ensure policies & standards are implemented and adhered in-country
- Strong leadership capabilities and hands-on experience in managing and successful implementation of systems/projects in Financial Institutions (FI)
- More than 10 years of IT experience and at least 5 years in FI
- Experience in FI and experience in Technology roles (applications systems development, design or project management or experience in infrastructure support or project deployment)
- Can-do spirit, good project management or organizational skills, ability to analyse, identify problems/risk and work on solutions
- Ability to travel and work with a diverse and geographically remote team of IT professionals
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.