VP / AVP, Regional Digital Guidance and Investment Literacy Specialist, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. The Digital Guidance and Advisory Advocacy team partners with Country Investment Product Teams to drive digital client engagements and online transactions outcomes through investment literacy content and marketing campaigns. Country Investment Product Teams are based in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India and Indonesia. Responsibilities Provide digital guidance for regional consumer banking investment product teams to drive better client outcomes
Assist in new product launches and investment-related campaigns through investment literacy and campaign design
- Guide and advise product and marketing in the regional markets in improving digital client engagements and its online transactions outcomes through investment literacy content and marketing campaigns.
- Enable knowledge transfer among local and regional teams and experimentation of new digital client engagement initiatives.
Implement regional client investment literacy survey
- Partner with regional markets in developing and refining their investment product launch approaches.
- Spearhead the management and development of relevant investment literacy content among the regional markets and the bank's creative agency.
Drive investment literacy readership through content creation and online amplification
- Spearhead and run the yearly regional client investment literacy survey to understand clients' investment knowledge needs and gaps. This is conducted in partnership with the Regional Customer Experience and Investment Product Teams.
- Review, recommend and implement new investment literacy content and client engagement models based on survey results.
- Provide thought leadership and editorial guidance in the development of the investment literacy content
- Drive readership and online transactions through investment literacy content creation, online presentment, and online amplification.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A Bachelor's Degree either in Journalism, Business Management, Banking or Finance and/or related fields with 5-7 years of experience working in content creation and marketing or campaign marketing
- Strong knowledge and experience in content creation, tracking and marketing
- Strong ability to write and proofread content
- Possess a self-starter mentality
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding and ability in handling, interpreting and using data
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good stakeholder management with confidence and assuredness in speaking and leading initiatives with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working with regional markets is an advantage but not required