VP / AVP, Regional Technical Project Lead (Blockchain Applications), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology is one of the fastest growing niches in the fintech space. In fact by 2020, 77% of the global financial services industry is expected to adopt blockchain as part of a production system or process.
In line with our innovative spirit and drive to embed future ready technology into our products and services, DBS Bank Ltd is looking for a solutions-geared, ideas-rich engineer to help shape and redefine the blockchain space for the Institutional Banking Group Technology (IBGT) division.
You will join like-minded innovative tech folks to develop applications using Blockchain technology, and to unleash the full potential of the technology's cost savings and operational efficiencies. You will be expected to create complex distributed ledger/ blockchain architecture solutions for internal applications, and/or to work with various application teams as a Subject Matter Expert across enterprise-wide blockchain projects and with our partner vendors.
Lastly, you will help to drive collaborations with external financial institutions and/or regulators to leverage blockchain's additional advantages on industry level. Responsibilities
- To be a stakeholder in the set-up and management of blockchain architecture at enterprise-wide level.
- To take charge of the support of the tools and processes involved.
- To be an enthusiastic co-creator and supporter of the necessary requirements gathering for support purposes.
- To partner with the business division to help refine or create blockchain use cases to generate new business models.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with one or more of the following Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies: Ethereum, Multichain, Ripple, Chain, BlockApps, Corda, and/or Monax/Eris
- Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Experience with security and cryptography
- Experience with Blockchain architecture design patterns and supporting infrastructure
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions (SDLC Lifecycle)
- Experience with at least one Blockchain implementation will be desirable
- Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities is a plus
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Positive attitude, agile mindset and resilient character to adapt quickly to changes
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and taking in different points-of-views in your solutioning processes.
- Customer-focused mindset and ability to work in teams.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.