VP / AVP, SCRUM Master, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Act as scrum master for multiple squads with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and clearing obstacles to meet delivery timeline
- Responsible for end to end testing delivery for the applications in collaboration with other stakeholders and leads of other interfacing systems.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of different milestones.
- Work with development and production support managers to endure timely resolution of production issues
- Facilitates and run scrum ceremonies (Standup, Spring Planning, Sprint Review/ Showcase, Retrospective) with scrum team and discuss open issues, statuses and roll forward action items
- Manage budget and demand for initiatives and releases
- Perform status reporting of initiatives and releases
- Ensure that relevant project documentation, confluence pages are all up to date with latest information
- Develop deep understanding of project/program objectives by engaging with relevant project participants and meetings
- At least 8-10 years' experience as a scrum master and technical business analyst in core banking areas
- Experience in the field of financial/banking applications on large complex projects/programmes
- Experience of working on agile projects and deliveries
- Strong technical knowledge
- Familiar with Finacle Core Banking, JBoss, Java, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Windows, Springboot, Springbatch, Spring-data, Angular JS for UI
- Familiar with modern application desig using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, JIRA/Jenkins
- Familiar with Agile tools like JIRA & Confluence
- Driven, self-discipline and able to multi-task
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.