VP / AVP, Senior Auditor - Information Technology, Group Audit
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group’s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company’s internal controls.
- Lead and/or undertake audit projects related to DBS digital banking landscape (includes mobile, web and legacy applications), to provide reliable and independent assurance
- Identify and assess potential risks in accordance with current regulatory and statutory requirements
- Assess the application security and controls across consumer, corporate or Treasury banking business in the Bank in a dynamic environment
- Establish and build relationships with senior stakeholders to educate the business in the control framework and influence business processes
- Define and develop Continuous Auditing requirements
- Degree in Information Technology or any other related field. CISA and CISSP qualifications are preferred
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in assessing application security controls
- Knowledge in application development and change management processes, for both systems hosted on premises and off-premises in Cloud Service Providers’ management
- Knowledge in the consumer or institutional digital banking business including ecosystems will be an advantage
- Understanding of risk and controls related to various cloud service adoption models, API use, and technology regulatory requirements, outsourcing risk management
- Strong team player with ability to manage stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.