VP / AVP, Solution Lead for Treasury & Markets Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Accountabilities
- Work with Product Owner and Tech Leads to define execution plan with milestones per TMO Roadmap
- Work with Tech and Ops teams across 3 business units to design system architecture and solutions by understanding TMO Eco-systems, Roadmap & requirements
- Maintain TMO Eco-systems Roadmap & Tech ChangeCatalogue
- Work with Tech Partners and Data & Analytic Team to ensure data instrumentation are complete for building dashboards for Control Tower
- Accountable for the periodic review of work plans with TMO Management Team to achieve the department goals and objectives in alignment with the overall strategy of the bank, business goals and available resources. This will include the development of TMO balanced scorecards and key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive the department's strategic direction
- Work closely with TMO Management Team and Tech Partners to support annual budgeting exercise and regular tracking of spend, providing on-going analysis, and ensuring proactive actions taken to meet targets
- Lead the Ops BAs to work on different projects and workstreams, provide coaching and guidance to manage the projects
- Work with SMEs to understand the processes and gather business requirements.
- Provide with gap analysis of current and future state, analyse data to facilitate informed decision making.
- Work with Tech Leads on system design principles, architect the eco-system integration and workflows to streamline TMO processes.
- Be responsible for the understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design to implementation.
- Plan project milestones, resource and budget with Tech Leads.
- Work with regional location Tech and Ops teams to solution country specific requirements.
- Align company organisational structure to achieve strategic objectives including identification of internal capabilities to be developed or strengthened. 8. As TMO DDOM council members to ensure tactical and strategic solutions of TMO eco-systems are aligned with DDOM.
- Identify any project risk and impacts, and come up with recommendations to mitigate or manage them.
- Planning and executing UAT, migration, change management.
- Resolve any escalated issues with the relevant stakeholders and ensure the project deliverables to meet the objectives.
- Establish and maintain good business relationship with relevant stakeholders to influence and achieve business objectives.
- Aid strategic decision making by leadership team through creation of presentation (regular or ad hoc) encompassing strategic initiatives, department performance against goals, etc.
- 10-12 years of experience with project management and leading IT projects in investment banking.
- Good understanding of technology and operational processes for Treasury & Markets products.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process/system architecture/data structure design skills.
- Able to translate user requirements and analysis into technical requirements, and solution to meet objectives.
- Experience in working with large scale IT projects with contract value of minimum S$2mio, focus on system design of cross functional projects.
- A self-starter and learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo. 7. A natural leader who displays integrity, humility and responsibility, with excellent interpersonal relationship skill.
- A big-picture thinking who is detail oriented.
- Good written and verbal communication skill, demonstrating success presentation in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action or decision .
- Able to empathise and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels, enduring partnerships and teamwork .
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapid evolving environment Ability to multi-task, work independently and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to look beyond individual issues to identify broader themes with wider-reaching impact.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification
- Relevant technical certificates
- Mature/Independent/Dependability - Job requires being mature, independent, reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative), ability to multi-task.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.