VP / FVP, Digital Solutions, Digital Engagement, Group Channels & Digitalization
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP / FVP, Digital Solutions, Digital Engagement, Group Channels & DigitalizationVice President / First Vice President, Digital Solutions, Digital Engagement, Group Channels & Digitalization
The successful candidate will be reporting to Digital Solutions Team Lead, Web Management and Digital Solutions of UOB Group Channels & Digitalisation Division.
He/she is required to drive traffic to the UOB website and convert this web traffic into leads and sales. Performance indicators are product applications, product sales and leads for follow-up. He/she should possess a good understanding of online sales techniques as well as strong in web analytics. The incumbent would also need to ensure delivery of quality and timeliness of web content for the Bank and our overseas subsidiaries. He/she will also be required to develop new ideas to improve or enhance website offerings to deepen engagement with online users.
- A recognised university degree, preferably 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience
- Strong understanding of web design best practices and standards
- Excellent knowledge in analytical technologies and SEO technique
- Excellent knowledge in media bidding platforms (e.g.Google AdWords) and media optimisation tools/platforms
- Experience in content curation (to provide example of past work would be ideal)
- Experience in managing content marketing
- Proven track record in converting web traffic into leads and sales via the online media. Experience in driving B to B online sales will be advantageous
- Possess working knowledge of web design and development tools: HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.
- Previous web agency experience will be advantageous
- Good grasp of time management in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work independently and in a team, with a willingness to learn the business proactively
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good communication and written skills with proficiency in English Language.
- Possess drive, initiative and motivation to work under pressure.