Valuation Control – Global Bank
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 29 Jun 18 2018-06-29
Good culture Exciting opportunity Reputable company
My client is currently looking for a valuation control individual to support various businesses covering FX, Rates and PE.
- Prepare and analyse independent price verification (IPV) and valuation adjustments
- Conduct valuation uncertainty adjustments and work closely with business and stakeholders on issue resolution and change initiatives.
- Collaborate with offshore team and ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Resolve technical and valuation issues with Business, Quants and global counterparts
- A university degree, preferably in Mathematics or Finance related disciplines. Post graduate qualifications such as Financial Engineering/Applied Finance or CFA will be an advantage
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Valuations/Product Control with specific exposure to Fixed Income products / Private Equity.
- Candidates from the Big 4 with exposure to valuation / M&A
- Financial Modelling skills
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C454