Venture Capital - Investment Advisor Director
- SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + + bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment , EA Licence No: 12C6031
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
Exciting opportunity for a mid level investment banker to join a growing investment advisory business to play a key role in advising small and medium companies on their fund raising activities from private equity and venture capital funds.
Our client is a growing investment advisory business with a key focus on working with small and medium sized companies on raising capital from investment funds. Having been established for several years, the business has developed a strong team as well as name in the market.
As the business continues to grow, there is a need to bring on board a Senior Associate/Vice President to the team to play a leading role in the sourcing, structuring and execution of investments in the region. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid level investment banking professional to join a growing business where you will have the chance to interact with entrepreneurs as well as leading venture capital and investment funds in the region.
The successful candidate will:
- Play a key role in leading on originating and executing investments.
- Oversee the Investment team to evaluate companies as well as conduct due diligence, financial analysis and structuring of transactions.
- Regularly work with SMEs to introduce them to potential investors and assist them with their pitches to raise capital as well as work with investors to generate investment opportunities.
- Support on business development activities including attending and organising networking and marketing events as a means to generating new business.
Interested candidates must:
- Have at least 3 years of investment banking, corporate finance, strategy consultancy or start up experience.
- Demonstrate a good deal track record having executed deals and ideally have a strong interest in either the technology, healthcare or start up space.
- Possess very strong research and financial analytical skill set with ability to build financial models as well as conduct valuations and due diligence.
- Hold either a mathematics, business or finance related degree from a well regarded university.
- Have very strong English communication skills and fluency in a second language such as Mandarin, Indonesian or Malaysian Bahasa is a plus given the business working with international clients around the region.
- Be energetic with a positive and self starter attitude.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No.: R1764400
Lic. No.: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.