Our client is an investment management firm in the Asia Pacific region. They make and manage proprietary, private equity related investments across the region.
The role will be responsible in undertaking origination, evaluation, structuring and execution of private equity investments in Asia Market and screen investment opportunities. Carry out industry and business analysis and financial modelling. Support in the structuring of deals and investment terms. Conduct operational, financial and legal due diligence. Help prepare investment proposals. Assist in the monitoring of investee companies. Assist investee companies (when needed) in operational, financial and other business matters.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Good degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance preferred
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in private equity/Investment Banks.
- Strong ability to understand and evaluate business models independently, i.e. independently do desktop due diligence to help screen for attractive businesses
- Strong ability in supporting execution and investment committee process
- Understands investments in various forms of minority and majority direct investments, equity and equity-linked debt deals
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Meticulous, committed, team player and able to work under pressure
- Position to be based in SINGAPORE
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.