- 150,000 SGD - 200,000 SGD (base) plus a variable bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 18 Aug 18
You who will assist us in being the contact point for the business to initiate and deliver projects or innovations, liaise with the business, product team, Legal and Compliance, IT, Operations and other stakeholders to define business requirements & implement end to end solutions. You will also assist in designing the operating procedure for relevant changes to ensure the technology solution is aligned to the operating model and process, manage all the approvals, documentation regarding assigned projects / initiatives and migration of Industry / other “Best Practices” as re-engineering and improvement areas.
You will also be involved in stakeholder management including regular updates on progress of the initiative, seeking alignment on prioritization and agreement on key impact areas emanating from the change.
- Collect and analyse user requirements across various departments, investigate options, and provide recommendations on meeting user objectives in the most efficient manner
- Responsible for end to end delivery to the business i.e. Business requirements, UAT, Training, deployment and Post implementation support.
- Produce business requirement documents, translate them into functional specifications and detailed test plans and test cases
- Responsible for ensuring the IT deliverables are properly tested and the quality meets the business expectations
- Act as the link between the users, development teams and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the software development lifecycle
- Conduct software change impact analysis to support day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Manage executive relationship in both IT and business across the Enterprise
- Partner with the business to enhance the overall strategy to make best possible return on investment for the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management with proven experience working in Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Prior experience of working on technology led strategic projects and Business Transformation initiative
- Understanding of investment products, Banking and Wealth management products and processes in Asian markets, discretionary offering, front office procedures and Avaloq experience
- Strongly motivated and a self-starter, strong analytical skills
Please apply through efinancialcareers or send your latest CV to email@example.com.
EA License No.: 15S7496 | CEI Reg No.: R1437484