Vice President - Information Security Engineering
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia.
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Information Security professional to lead the Security Engineering team.
As the Vice President - Information Security Engineering team, you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring that Security Tools (SIEM) implemented in the organisation
- Managing & liaising with internal and external business partners to deliver Information Security solutions.
- Developing Information Security architecture competencies while building cohesive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Acting as the Information Security subject matter expert to partner to with the business.
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree. You will have 8 - 12 years of progressive experience in information security. You will have proven track record of successfully managing a team to produce strong results.
You will have good project management skills.
CISSP or relevant Information Security certification is advantageous.
- Leadership role
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shinjika Shukla (Lic No: R1438070 ) on +65 6416 9871