Vice President - Marketing
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Our client is an international Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. This organization has a brand profile of the synonymous quality and integrity and the delivery of outstanding results. They are seeking a VP for their team based in Singapore.
This role is responsible for leading and supporting the Marketing functions in the marketing of the range of products to all channels. This includes development of marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, and development of communication materials, tracking of budget, co-ordination of logistics of marketing activities and co-ordination of regional initiatives.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Above 8 years of relevant marketing experience within asset management, insurance companies or advertising firm with financial institutions experience
- Good product knowledge with keen understanding in investment marketing/communication requirements in the distribution scene
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with people from all levels and solicit strong support from colleagues and fellow team mates from other business units in the region
- Dynamic, creative and, resourceful in finding solutions when face with new situations or testing new grounds
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin language in both spoken and written form as there are extensive interaction with Chinese clients
- Excellent computer software skills (Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint, DeskTop Publishing)
- Result oriented with attention to details in execution of marketing activities
- A positive attitude and willingness to be hands-on in execution
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.