Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Anti-Money Laundering
Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Promoting compliance-awareness, including any revisions, within the organization through various communication channels such as regular training and dialogue sessions.
- Making independent and effective recommendations on credit proposals and credit related matters to the management based on the credit reviews and analysis
- Engaging and collaborating with stakeholders to implement a robust compliance framework such as implementing a helpdesk to advise and obtain feedback, using statistics and reports to analysis effectiveness and ensuring that compliance manuals and internal procedures are up to date
- Identifying areas of weaknesses and thereafter implementing interventions and measuring effectiveness.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 8 years of compliance experience and at least 3 years in a corporate/commercial bank.
- The ability to impart knowledge effectively through training sessions and presentations etc, resilience and a positive disposition are attributes which will help you succeed in this role