Vice President, Business Director - Workplace Banking, Deposits & Secured Lending, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities:
- Digitise onboarding journey of Migrant Workers segment toward 100% remote onboarding
- Continue the partnership/engagement with Distribution team and external agencies.
- Develop strategies and plans to increase engagement with Migrant Workers and Foreign Domestic Workers as well as companies/ employers to acquire new salary credits and achieve high product penetration among their employees
- Build and Grow the Work Permit (Migrant Workers and Foreign Domestic Workers) eco-system by increasing partnerships to increase banking opportunities and customers
- Grow the business by increasing market penetration, grow organic deposits, remittance and e-payments.
- Ensure controls and compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations.
- Bachelor Degree with 10 years experience in retail banking sales
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to relate and manage all levels of staff and has relevant experience in development of high-performing team
- Sound knowledge of banking products especial deposit accounts and related services.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.